the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I may be alone on this one...

Huge fan of Philip's work. However, I could have lived without Bitey's back story / QQ thing. Really, I much preferred the shallow mystery of the forest trickster. I think his character has so much more depth without having to explain everything.

I'm hoping that the larger scope of Brackenwood isn't going to take away from the unique character of the series. Stick to your roots. Your stories work so much better with little being said, and little being explained.

Zombees are stupid Zombees are stupid

Dude.

You're awesome. Thanks for using my music, you're totally welcome. It's an honor.

Vive la Zombie Bumble Bee. :)_

Till death do us part Till death do us part

amazing... sad...

but i have to be honest, putting the "brainwash studios" logo in their two or three times really took me out of the experience. it was a bit pretentious and was too distracting.

still, a wonderful short dealing with an extremely sensitive subject. good job.

E-vengers 2 (Cuba) E-vengers 2 (Cuba)

Eh...

Nice art, though a bit too cupie. Even though I found some of the subject material funny, I'm not a big fan of E-heads. So my bias kept me from enjoying it too much.

The Void II The Void II

Kick ass.

I really like this story. The pacing is perfect. Probably one of the most epic clock stories so far. And the whole "plan B" joke had me laughing.

Good work!

Aura Aura

Amazing...

Darkly amusing, visually stunning, concise and conceptually strong. One of the most unique things I've seen on New Grounds so far. Can't wait for more!

Another Day Another Day

I really liked this piece. It doesn't really go anyhere, but it's beautiful because of that. A very simple reflection on everyday duties. As for the animation style, it was amazing. All of the frames seemed to move to the music. It kept making me wish I was on acid. Good work!

Stevens skating adventure Stevens skating adventure

HAW HAW HAW!

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! HAW HAW HAW! HAHAHAHAHA! HAW HAW H-

Poopy Pup Poopy Pup

Why poopie why?

Simple and to the point. Hilarious voices.

Newgrounds Drinks v.3.0 Newgrounds Drinks v.3.0

Nice!

I can't wait to get into some of these recipes. A very original homage to the beauty of newgrounds. Cheers!

SiIence responds:

Hope you enjoy each drink, they may seem the same in a few ways, yet all have a special taste. Thanks for the vote, and the review. :]